Check Out Some Halloween-Related Guinness World Records
We don’t think you’ll be able to get your act together in time to break any of these Halloween-related Guinness World Records, but that’s what Halloween 2014 is for. Don’t procrastinate.
1. Largest candy. This record was set 16 years ago in Trondheim, Norway. A candy factory made a square butterscotch candy that was five feet on both sides, and one-and-a-half feet deep. It weighed 3,527 pounds.
2. Most people wearing masks. This record was set in 2011 at Angel Stadium in Anaheim, California. They had 27,080 people wear masks. Seems like a lot of sports teams could beat that very quickly if they wanted to.
3. Largest pumpkin pie. This was set in 2005. A group in Ohio made a pumpkin pie that was 12 feet in diameter and weighed just over a TON.
4. Heaviest pumpkin. This record was set last year at the New England Giant Pumpkin Weigh-Off. A guy grew a pumpkin that weighed 2,009 pounds.
5. Largest collection of candy wrappers. A woman in Venice, Italy set this record last year with her collection of 2,048 wrappers, all from different candies.