Would You Brush Your Teeth With Charcoal to Whiten Them?
OK, it's the horrific picture that caught my attention here. As much as I'd LOVE to have whiter teeth...not sure I could even consider the possibility of brushing my teeth with this mess! Here's what wellnessmama.com suggests.
How to use Activated Charcoal while brushing your teeth:
1. Place a small amount of toothpaste on the toothbrush and dip it in some Activated Charcoal.
2. Next just add just a little bit of water and begin to brush like normal.
3. Don’t be frightened by the black messy substance in your mouth, it will not stain your teeth or skin.
4. Rinse well… then rinse again.
5. Do be warned that Activated Charcoal can stain clothing, so be careful.
6. This process will result in clean and bright teeth is beneficial for the body not toxic.
So, would you try this? Tell us what you think below!