I recently had the opportunity to bring my family to the Championship Bull Riding final event at Cheyenne Frontier Days. My two girls got to experience two firsts in their lives that night: 1) see their very first rodeo, as well as the best bull riders in the world do what they do best, and 2) enjoy their very first funnel cake (of course they had to share with Daddy).
I decided that since it was Frontier Days, and they were very well behaved during the rodeo, AND they had never had a funnel cake….it was time to make a memory they will remember for awhile.
Do you remember your first carnival food and the memory behind it? What did you eat?
More Ways To Get and Use Points
- Win A Season Pass At Casper Municipal Golf Course, And Free Lunch For 2 At The Caddie Shack Restaurant
- Win Passes For You & A Friend – Choice Of Stop Smoking Or Weight Loss Hypnosis Seminar – March 16!
- Win A Free Gift Card To Try The New Wraps At Subway
- Win The Best Seats In The House For Harlem Globetrotters – March 4, Casper Events Center
- Win a Trip to the Basketball Game of Your Choice
- Win a $500 Visa Gift Card