With the first day of school approaching for most families, we know you’ve secretly been looking forward to it. That moment when the kids aren’t home. You’ve got extra time on your hands. The noise level decreases in your house.
Maybe you’re like me and work a different shift (not the traditional 9-to-5). So you’ve got a LOT of time on your hands when the kids are gone. What do you do when they’re in school before you head off to work?
Do you sleep, clean house, go to the movies, catch up on tv shows on the DVR?
More Ways To Get and Use Points
- What Is Your Favorite Thanksgiving Dish?
- When Do You Put Up Your Christmas Tree?
- Win 2 Seats On Wind River’s “Ride To Win” Shuttle Bus From Casper!
- Win VIP For 4, For Moscow Ballet’s Great Russian Nutcracker – November 24
- Win Tickets To Casper Coyotes November 28, 29, 30th Home Games Vs. Salt Lake City Moose!
- Win A Night At The North Pole – November 29