With the first day of school approaching for most families, we know you’ve secretly been looking forward to it. That moment when the kids aren’t home. You’ve got extra time on your hands. The noise level decreases in your house.
Maybe you’re like me and work a different shift (not the traditional 9-to-5). So you’ve got a LOT of time on your hands when the kids are gone. What do you do when they’re in school before you head off to work?
Do you sleep, clean house, go to the movies, catch up on tv shows on the DVR?
More Ways To Get and Use Points
- Win A Season Pass At Casper Municipal Golf Course, And Free Lunch For 2 At The Caddie Shack Restaurant
- Win Passes For You & A Friend – Choice Of Stop Smoking Or Weight Loss Hypnosis Seminar – March 16!
- Win A Free Gift Card To Try The New Wraps At Subway
- Win The Best Seats In The House For Harlem Globetrotters – March 4, Casper Events Center
- Win a Trip to the Basketball Game of Your Choice
- Casper’s Biggest Football Fan Photo Contest – Voting