We all love dogs, and all the gifts they give – well, all except one.
Dog poop that hasn’t been picked up can be washed into storm drains, nearby waterways – and can be a major source of bacteria and parasites. (Plus, it’s really not fun to step in.) We’re teaming up with the City Of Casper to get this important message across – whether you walk your dog on public streets or let it roam your backyard – always remember to scoop the poop!
Vote for your favorite photo from each of the six groups from now through March 25. On March 26, we’ll announce the six finalists and on April 1, we’ll announce the official “spokesdog” for the City of Casper’s “Scoop the Poop” campaign!
*One vote per household, per day.
More Ways To Get and Use Points
- Win a Trip to See Elton John in Las Vegas
- Win A Season Pass At Casper Municipal Golf Course, And Free Lunch For 2 At The Caddie Shack Restaurant
- Win Passes For You & A Friend – Choice Of Stop Smoking Or Weight Loss Hypnosis Seminar – March 16!
- Win a Trip to the Basketball Game of Your Choice
- Casper’s Biggest Football Fan Photo Contest – Voting
- 2014 Casper’s Choice Awards – Voting