We all love dogs, and all the gifts they give – well, all except one.
Dog poop that hasn’t been picked up can be washed into storm drains, nearby waterways – and can be a major source of bacteria and parasites. (Plus, it’s really not fun to step in.) We’re teaming up with the City Of Casper to get this important message across – whether you walk your dog on public streets or let it roam your backyard – always remember to scoop the poop!
The winners from each group have been determined! We are now down to our six finalists, and it is time for you to choose the winner! On April 1, we’ll announce the official “spokesdog” for the City of Casper’s “Scoop the Poop” campaign!
*One vote per household, per day.
More Ways To Get and Use Points
- Casper’s Biggest Football Fan Photo Contest – Voting
- Win A VIP Night At The Monster Truck Winter Nationals & Thrill Show, February 14
- Win Tickets To Casper Coyotes January 30, 31, And February 1 Home Games Vs. Ogden Mustangs!
- Win A Free Night’s Stay At Wind River Hotel & Casino In Riverton
- Win a Valentine’s Day Prize Pack
- Win a $100 Visa Gift Card