We all love dogs, and all the gifts they give – well, all except one.
Dog poop that hasn’t been picked up can be washed into storm drains, nearby waterways – and can be a major source of bacteria and parasites. (Plus, it’s really not fun to step in.) We’re teaming up with the City Of Casper to get this important message across – whether you walk your dog on public streets or let it roam your backyard – always remember to scoop the poop!
The winners from each group have been determined! We are now down to our six finalists, and it is time for you to choose the winner! On April 1, we’ll announce the official “spokesdog” for the City of Casper’s “Scoop the Poop” campaign!
*One vote per household, per day.
More Ways To Get and Use Points
- $100 Cabela’s Gift Card
- $100 Home Depot Gift Card
- Win Slumberland’s Best Seats In The House For The Harlem Globetrotters – March 27
- Win A Vip Table For The Rolling Stones Tribute “Satisfaction ” – March 14 At The Beacon Club
- Win $50 Pottery By You Gift Card
- Win $100 Gift Card To Rocky Mountain Discount Sports