We’ve heard it in the news recently: bison and other wildlife are fleeing the area. Roads surrounding the National Park are melting. The Geyser is going off more frequently. Infra-red lasers are seeing hotter temperatures bubbling beneath the surface.
But how long have we heard it? Ages?
Do you think the pending yellowstone volcano eruption is a hoax?
More Ways To Get and Use Points
- Win Tickets To Mannheim Steamroller Christmas – November 12, Casper Events Center
- Win Tickets To Casper Coyotes November 7, 8, & 9 Home Games Vs. Salt Lake City Moose!
- Vip Table For The Men Of Bare Assets – November 13th @ The Attic
- Win 2 Seats On Wind River’s “Ride To Win” Shuttle Bus From Casper
- Win A Free Night’s Stay At Wind River Hotel & Casino In Riverton
- What Is The Best and Worst Halloween Treat