The River’s Survey Results: Great Ideas for Thanksgiving Traditions
Yesterday we asked you to share your family's Thanksgiving Day traditions.
We guessed most people go in a circle and say what they're thankful for. We asked in a poll and...
- 35 percent said their family does it too
- 31 percent said they have in the past but don't do it currently
- 26 percent said their family does not
- 9 percent said no, but they do something similar
Here's the survey results for what special traditions families have:
- Saving the pie for the football game
- going to a movie theater after dinner
- Serving dumplings with dinner
- Serving grits casserole with dinner
- Have turkey with the family on Saturday and enjoy Thanksgiving dinner at the church.
- Travel to Lincoln City
- Watch "The Christmas Story"
- Watch movies before dinner while mom cooks
- Play games
- Invite someone to dinner who doesn't have family nearby
- Draw for "Secret Santa"