Ten Tattoos People Regret the Most [VIDEO]
Subscribe to 107.9 The River on
The high of love and a few beers can get you into a chair and when you get up, you have a permanent picture that can outlast the relationship. The good thing is that with anywhere from 5 to 15 visits, some mild pain and some money, you can get rid of a bad decision.
A doctor who does tattoo removals says the tats people regret the most are tramp stamps (lower back) by far. Here’s the top ten list of regrets, according to the Daily Mail.
1. Tramp stamps.
2. A tattoo of something around your bicep, like barbed wire.
3. An ex’s name.
4. Any tattoo you got while you were drunk.
5. Any tattoo that got distorted because you gained weight or age starts shifting things south. That Tweety Bird tattoo on your breast in your twenties, can turn into a buzzard with age. And you probably shouldn’t get one on your hip or your stomach.
6. Cheap tattoos. Which you regret IMMEDIATELY if they don’t look good.
7. Any tattoo that you can’t hide. Like a tattoo on your wrist or your neck, which could prevent you from getting a job. Or a tattoo on your FACE.
8. A tattoo of a band name. Because there’s a good chance you’ll get sick of them, or they’ll break up.
9. Permanent eyebrows. Because you eventually realize what everyone ELSE knew immediately. That they DON’T look like real eyebrows.
10. A tattoo of anything involving a FAD. Like that “Twerk or Die” tattoo you’re thinking about getting? Yeah, don’t do that.
A UW Cowboys tattoo? Always good.