freak accident

Man Sets House on Fire While Cleaning Foot Infection
Sure, your feet burn when you have athlete’s foot, but a Fort Walton, Florida man had a foot injury that caused much worse burning than that. The unidentified man accidentally set his house on fire Wednesday while he cleaned an infection in his foot. The man claims he was sitting on his&…
Freak Bounce House Accident Injures 13 [VIDEO]
A group of bounce houses became a house of horrors over the weekend on a soccer field in Long Island. Strong winds propelled three of the houses into the air Saturday at the Oceanside United Soccer Club, injuring 13 people, including some children who were inside the playhouses. The incident unfolde…