Shopping Spree Official Rules
90 SECOND SHOPPING SPREE OFFICIAL PROMOTION RULES
1. Promotion Description. This promotion is sponsored by Townsquare Media and Taco John’s ("Sponsor(s)"). The promotion begins at 6:00am, November 7, 2012 and ends at 5:00pm, November 16, 2012. Online entries must be received by 4:00pm, November 16, 2012. On-site entries must be received by 6pm, November 16, 2012. Promotion is void where prohibited. By entering, each entrant accepts and agrees to be bound by these promotion rules.
2. Eligibility. No purchase necessary to enter or win. This promotion is open only to legal U.S. residents of Wyoming who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry and reside within the broadcast area of Townsquare Media’s Casper stations. Employees and immediate family members of employees of Townsquare Media, Taco John’s, Albertson’s, and their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, agents, and their advertising and production agencies are not eligible to participate in this promotion. Only one entry per person will be accepted, and multiple entries will be disqualified.
3. How to Enter. There are two ways to enter this promotion. Beginning at 6:00am November 7, 2012, individuals can log on to any Townsquare Media Casper website and participate through that station’s corresponding loyalty program. Individuals can also enter on-site at both Casper locations of Albertson’s, from 7am until 6pm on November 16. All entries become the property of Sponsor(s), and Sponsor(s) reserve(s) the right to use any information submitted by entrants.
Entries must be filled out completely and legibly in order to qualify, and will be void if they are, in whole or in part, incomplete, illegible, damaged, irregular, counterfeit, altered, or obtained through theft or fraud. No mechanically reproduced, software-generated or other automated multiple entries are permitted. Sponsor(s) is/are not responsible for lost, late, illegible, misdirected or mutilated entries, including due to transmission, technical, and/or network failures of any kind, including, without limitation, malfunctioning of any hardware or software (whether originating with sender or Sponsor(s)), telephonic failures, human error, or any other error or malfunction. For online entries, the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at time of entry will be considered the entrant. An "authorized account holder" shall mean the natural person assigned to such e-mail account by the Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with such e-mail account. A potential winner may be requested to provide proof that he or she is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with a winning entry.
Entrants agree not to upload, post or transmit any materials which contain any computer viruses, Easter eggs, worms, Trojan Horses or other harmful component or programming routines that are intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information. Any attempt to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the operation of the promotion is a violation of criminal and civil laws, and Sponsor(s) reserve(s) the right to seek damages from any person who makes such attempt(s).
Entry materials that have been tampered with or altered are void. Any questions regarding the number of entries submitted by an individual or the authorized account holder of an e-mail address shall be determined by Sponsor(s) in its/their sole discretion, and Sponsor(s) reserve(s) the right to disqualify any entries by persons determined to be tampering with or abusing any aspect of the promotion.
4. Prize. One Grand Prize package will be awarded. The Grand Prize package will consist of a 90 Second Shopping Spree on the evening of November 16, 2012 (time to be determined by Sponsor(s)). The Grand Prize package will consist of each item that the Grand Prize winner is able to place in a shopping cart provided by Albertson’s Food Stores within the 90 second shopping spree period. Items are restricted to one of each item that is available for sale (with the exclusion of pharmacy items, tobacco items, alcoholic beverages, and gift cards) at the designated Albertson’s at the time of the shopping spree. The physical starting point of the shopping spree will be determined by Townsquare Media and Albertson’s. At the announced ending of the 90 second shopping spree, no additional items may be placed in the official shopping cart.
5. How the Prizes are Awarded. The Grand Prize Winner will be determined by a random drawing from all qualified online and on-site entrants. The Grand Prize Winner must be available by telephone, and to claim prize within 1 hour of the Grand Prize Drawing at 6:00pm on November 16, 2012. If the Grand Prize Winner is not available for contact by telephone, he/she will forfeit his/her prize. A subsequent replacement winner may be chosen if previously chosen winner is unavailable for contact by telephone.
6. Odds of Winning. The odds of winning depend on the number of entrants received.
7. Conditions of Acceptance of Prize. Driver's license or other appropriate picture identification is required to claim a prize. The winner will be required to execute and return a release and affidavit of eligibility within one day of prize notification, or the prize will be forfeited. A winner must take possession of his or her prize by February 29th, 2012 or the prize will be forfeited.
Townsquare Media will report any individual winnings over $600 (in cash or fair market value of goods or services) in a one year period to the Internal Revenue Service. Winner will receive a Form 1099 from Townsquare Media if Townsquare Media reports any winnings to the Internal Revenue Service. Prize package may not be exchanged for cash or any other consideration.
The winner agrees to the use of his or her name and likeness in publicity without any additional compensation, except where prohibited by law. By entering this promotion, each winner acknowledges that Townsquare Media, and all other sponsors and venues, have the right to publicize and broadcast the winner's name, voice, and likeness, the fact that he or she won, and all matters incidental thereto.
8. Limitation on Liability. By entering this promotion, each entrant forever discharges and releases Sponsor(s), its/their parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, and their respective directors, officers, employees, and agents from any and all liability, claims, causes of action, suits, and demands of any kind arising from or in connection with the promotion, including, without limitation, responsibility for property damage, loss of life, or personal injury resulting from or in connection with participating in the promotion or from or in connection with use or receipt of the prize package, however caused.
9. Sponsor's Reservation of Rights. These official rules are subject to modification by Townsquare Media. In the event of a dispute, all decisions made by Townsquare Media are final and binding. Sponsor(s) reserve(s) the right, in its/their sole discretion, to disqualify any person who tampers with the entry process or the operation of Sponsor's/Sponsors' web site(s), or who otherwise acts in violation of these official rules. Sponsor(s) further reserve(s) the right, in its/their sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, or modify this promotion if, for any reason, the promotion is not capable of completion as planned, including, but not limited to, due to infection by computer virus, technical corruption, force majeure, or non-authorized human intervention that compromises or affects the administration, fairness, integrity, security, or proper conduct of the promotion.