Fundraising Efforts Underway For Family Of 11-Year-Old Alex Cressy
Multiple fundraising efforts have been created to support the Cressy family.
Casper Facebook group, Casper Man Cave has organized several fundraising events, with all proceeds to go to the Cressy Family.
- Saturday, August 16th 12:00 – 4:00 PM at Shifters on CY Ave. Featuring the Emerald Girls. [MAP]
- Saturday, August 16th 12:00 – 4:00 PM at TJ’s Auto on Yellowstone. Friends of Alex will be working at this location. [MAP]
- Powder River Armory in Mills raffling a Rock River Arms M4A3 ar15 rifle – tickets $5 each or 5 to $20. Tickets available at the Powder River Armory. [MAP]
- Triggers Gun Shop raffling an NIB Colt Government Model 1911 45 ACP $10 per ticket – they will sell until 200 tickets are sold. Tickets available at Triggers Gun Shop and this weekend at the Cowboy State Firearms Show at the Casper Events Center. [MAP]
- Donations of any items (new or used) that people think would help raise money for the family are being accepted. Items are to be brought to the Black Gold Grille Saturday August 16th from 2:00 to 8:00 PM. The online auction will be conducted by All Property Brokers and will start in approximately 10 days – they will need time to get the donations cataloged and posted. More details TBA.
The Cressy family has set up a funding page to help handle the costs of Alex’s final expenses, and have set up a account at GoFundMe, a site dedicated to fund raising.