Halloween Spending: Be Afraid, Be VERY Afraid
According the National Retail Federation, on average, celebrants are expected to spend almost $80 on decorations, costumes and candy as total spending on the holiday is expected to reach $8 billion.
Here's what I've shelled out so far:
- Costume & Accessories for ONE kid: $60
- Costumes for two spoiled fur-children: $30
- Decorations: $20
- Visit to Pumpkin Patch: $50
- Trick or Treat Candy (to hand out): $20
- Trick or Treat Candy (to keep): $10
So how much will YOU spend this year??