Wyoming Medical Center’s CINCH walk
Wyoming Medical Center hosts first community CINCH walk
Walk in each of the seven CINCH Community Walks this summer and you will have logged 14 miles and traveled every inch of the Platte River Parkway trail system. This is the third year for the walks started by CINCH — Casper’s Initiative to Nurture Community Health.
The two-mile walks begin at 6 p.m. Mondays at different points on the Platte River Parkway trail system. CATC buses will shuttle participants from the finish line back to the start.
The kick-off walk begins 6 p.m. June 17 at Paradise Valley Park. Wyoming Medical Center will give pedometers to the first 25 walkers. Other walks include:
• June 24: Morad Park to Mills First Street Park
• July 1: Mills First Street to Amoco Park
• July 8: Amoco to the Crossroads Ball Fields
• July 15: Crossroads to North Casper Ball Fields
• July 22: Walsh Drive Rails-to-Trails to Jackson Street
• July 29: Jackson Street Rails-to-Trails to Poplar Street
For more information, go to www.wyomingmedicalcenter.org.