Casper American Idol Audition Details
*NOTE: START TIME MOVED TO 8AM* The official American Idol website is starting to slowly add information on the “Small Town Bus Tour”, although Casper’s information isn’t on as of this posting. However, through various city officials, we’ve been able to get the details for the Wednesday, August 8 auditions in Casper – here’s what you need to know:
- Auditions will be held at Fort Caspar Museum, the gates and line will open at 8am.
- Nobody will be allowed in prior to 8.
- Auditions will continue until approximately 4pm.
- Don’t park at Fort Caspar. All parking will be at the Fairgrounds.
- All contestants will need to be between the ages of 15-28, and bring identification.
- Contestants under 18 will need their legal guardian present.
- Once they check your ID, you’ll be given a number and lined up. Officials are predicting that you’ll probably have about 30-40 seconds to show your stuff – so be prepared to dazzle ‘em quickly.
- Recommended that you keep an eye on the weather forecast and dress appropriately, as you’ll likely be lined up for quite some time.
That’s what we know – and of course, we’ll be covering the entire American Idol visit here, so keep checking back for updates.