Beartrap Introduces First Annual ‘Camp & Jam’
Every year, the Beartrap Summer Festival hosts thousands of concert goers and campers. Because campsites are limited, most people will head up to Casper Mountain a week early and grab a spot – at $10 per night. Basically, folks will spend $70 a week just to make sure they have a spot for two days. Well we have a deal for you!
The organizers of Beartrap have heard your pleas, and they are pleased to announce “Camp and Jam”. The premise is simple: you get a guaranteed camping spot – in the meadow! – and you don’t have show up until Friday Aug. 1st.
For $150, you get two weekend festival passes, two nights of camping, and a parking spot inside of the meadow. While each package is based on two people, you can have up to four people in your 12×12 camping area – the extra two folks will need to purchase their own weekend passes to be able to stay.
Saturday night from 8p – midnight, we will also be hosting an open jam. Casper Fire will be on hand with a bonfire, and we’ll have musicians from the festival hanging out to lead the open jam. Bring your acoustic instrument and join in on the fun, or just sit back and enjoy the good times!
- $150 per campsite includes: Two weekend festival passes, 1 camp site, 1 parking pass…a $180 value!
- Camp and Jammers will get a special parking are close to their sites.
- Each camp can have up to four people, but the extra two will need to purchase their own weekend festival passes – no day passes.
- Limited number of campsites are available – First come first served.
- Ages 21-up only
- Tents only
- No open fires
- No glass bottles
- No pets
- Security will be on hand to make sure you have a safe experience.
- Check in is Friday 12 noon – 7pm.