As today is Star Wars Day, or more colloquially known as "May The Fourth Be With You", it was only right to celebrate in true nerd fashion. And on the off chance you don't own any Sith robes or Jedi apparel, you can still celebrate with the rest of us.
Rocky Mountain Power has announced a new mobile app available to its customers via smartphone or tablet that increases options and convenience in communicating about their electric service.
The new mobile app customers now can:
· Pay bills quickly with a debit card, credit card or through a checking or savings account
· Report a power outage or check the status of a previously reported outage for homes or businesses
· Swipe between multiple electric accounts to pay bills and get outage details for each account
· Review account summary
· Stay up-to-date with alerts for billing, payments and outages
· Read the latest news, energy saving tips and electric service information
· Stay connected with direct-dial access to customer service and social media links
It appears that you already have an account created within our VIP network of sites on .
To keep your personal information safe, we need to verify that it's really you.
To activate your account, please confirm your password.
When you have confirmed your password, you will be able to log in through Facebook on both sites.
*Please note that your prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.
Welcome back to River Rewards
It appears that you already have an account on this site associated with . To connect your existing account just click on the account activation button below. You will maintain your existing VIP profile. After you do this, you will be able to always log in to http://theriver1079.com using your original account information.