2013 Casper Zombie Run 5K
Running can be absolutely relaxing, especially when trotting through the serene trails on Casper Mountain. There is only one thing that could turn your peaceful jog into a nightmarish flee for your life… Zombies! Come experience the Casper Zombie Run 5K on Casper Mountain September 7th, 2013.
The 2013 Casper Zombie Run 5K will be held September 7th, starting at the Nordic Trail Lodge on Casper Mountain at 10 AM. You have the option to participate either as a runner or a zombie.
- $25 Registration Fee
- Register online at Active.com or in person at Party America
- Free T-Shirt given out to the first 200 registrants
- GOAL: Avoid zombies along the 5K, and obstacle courses to win prizes.
- Free Registration
- Bring your own make up.
- To sign up, email – email@example.com
- GOAL: Try to snag the runner’s flags
All runners and zombies are invited to enjoy an after-race celebration. All proceeds from the run go to benefit Joshua’s Storehouse – Milk For Minors program. Click here for more information about the 2013 Casper Zombie Run 5K.
Check out the photos for last year’s Zombie Run.